Wolves’ striker Pedro Neto remains sidelined with a hamstring problem.
Defender Hugo Bueno has recovered from a hamstring problem, while Joe Hodge is the only long-term absentee.
Tottenham will be without the suspended Cristian Romero and Destiny Udogie, while fellow defender Micky van der Ven is out with a hamstring injury.
Midfielder James Maddison could be out until the new year with a serious ankle injury while Richarlison is recovering from minor groin surgery.
Defender Ben Davies will return to the squad after recovering from an ankle sprain.
NOTE THE FACTS
Head to head
- Wolves are looking for back-to-back home league wins against Spurs for the first time since a run of three between 1964 and 1968.
- Tottenham have won five of their nine Premier League visits to Molineux (D2, L2), and nine of their 18 Premier League meetings have been won by the away team.
- Their only league win in the last six games at Molineux came against reigning champions Manchester City in September (D3, L2).
- Wolves have scored in 12 consecutive top-flight games since losing 1-0 to Gary O’Neil’s Bournemouth in February.
- However, they have only kept one clean sheet in their last 14 Premier League games.
- Wolves have won their last five Premier League home games against the London club without conceding a point.
- Hwang Hee-chan is aiming to become the fourth player to score in each of his club’s opening six Premier League games, joining Alan Shearer at Blackburn and Les Ferdinand at Newcastle in 1995-96 and Thierry Henry at Arsenal in 2004-05.
- The South Korean international has scored or assisted in his last five games in the top flight.
- Tottenham are unbeaten in seven away top-flight games, winning five and drawing two.
- Spurs are aiming to register three consecutive Premier League victories for the first time since a run of four between September and November 2020 under Jose Mourinho.
- The North Londoners have won all six of their league games this season against teams currently in the bottom half of the table, four of which have come at home.
- Ange Postecoglou’s side have received 34 cards in the top flight this season, with 31 yellows and three reds. Only Wolves, with 38, and Chelsea, with 36, have collected more.
- Son Heung-min has failed to score in his last nine Premier League games against Wolves.